Appfromlab Solution (“we,” “us,” “our”, “Company”) owns and operates the www.GrocerExpress.my website (“Service”, “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, or any other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Services.
We have established these terms for our customers (“you”, “your”, “yourself”) which governs your access, to and use of our Services. By using our Services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please stop from using our Services. Last updated 30 Sept 2013.
- You agree to use our Services only for the purposes that are permitted by any applicable law, regulation or guidelines in the relevent jurisdictions (including any laws regarding export of data or software to and from Malaysia or other relevent countries).
- We are constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for our users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of our Services which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporary) providing the Services to you without any prior notice.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. You spefically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the service).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell our Services for any purposes.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
- In order to use some of the Services available on this website, you will need to create an account with us by providing us some personal information, a valid e-mail address and password.
- To create your GrocerExpress account, you agree that you are 18 years old or older. If you are below the age of 18, you are not allowed to create an account with us unless with permission from your parents or legal guardian.
- You are responsible for protecting your password and access to your account must be limited only to yourself.
- You agree that any personal information you give to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree that we may need to share your account information with our partners in fulfilling the Services. However financials details (such as credit cart information), will not be shared with any third parties (other than financial instituitions and other third parties necessary to complete the transaction).
- You acknowledge and agree that if we disable your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing our Services, your account details or any other content which is contained in your account without prior notice from us.
- You may not create an account on behalf of another party.
- You will be automatically registered to our newsletter.
- We reserved the rights to disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, (ii) to address fraud, security or technical issues, (iii) protect the rights, property, safety of the Company, its users and the public.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order or cancel certain items from the order list upon failure to pay the total amount as stated in the order invoice.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to accept, refuse, cancel your orders for any reasons. In the event your order is cancelled, we will notify you through the contact information provided in your account.
- While we constantly check to ensure accurate product pricing, but pricing error may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed with that item.
- While we also constantly check to ensure the accuracy of our product descriptions, however we do warrant that product descriptions or any other Content on this website will be error-free. If you have purchased an item not as described, your sole remedy is to return in its original packaging.
- To order alcolholic beverages, you agree that you are 21 years old and above. We reserved the rights to request for a show of identification card to confirmed your age.
Product Return Terms
- If you are not satisfied with the products you have purchased, please e-mail us at [email protected] within 5-days of your delivery date.
- Any product returns must be in its original packaging, unused, have not been consumed and not expired.
- The product that you returned can only be replaced with another product from our store. In the event the returned product and the replacement product does not have the same monetary value, we will refund the difference or you are required to pay the difference.
- We reserve the rights to reject your product returns in the event it did not meet any of the above terms.
- You or your appointed receiver are required to be at the delivery address during the delivery time slot stated in the order invoice.
- Our delivery team has a 5-minutes waiting time. After arriving at the delivery address:a. We will call the customer/receiver’s mobile number.b. Schedule a new delivery time if customer/receiver is not at the delivery address.
- If you had placed 2 orders for the same delivery time slot and both orders are having the same delivery fee amount, you would only need pay the delivery fee for the 1st order. If you have 2 orders for the same delivery time slot but both orders having different delivery fee amount, you would need to pay the delivery fee for both orders.
- You agree that we have the rights to reject your order when the delivery address is out of our coverage area.
- In the event that your orders are delivered late or did not arrived, you agree that we shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, claim, action, expense, liability or cost incurred by the customer, however we will waive the delivery fee.